Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Current Lusts: Lusts of the Winter

Here, I list 10 items I am lusting after, specifically for the winter season. Enjoy!


Winter Lusts

1) BCBGENERATION faux fur scarf to wrap around plain coats to give it a touch of the glamour fur can add to an everyday outfit.
2) Ted Baker gloves. I hear they're the best and last a long time. Quality... check!
3) Fait isle sweater. I love sweaters and have been dying to get one with a tasteful fair isle print that screams the holiday's are right around the corner!
4) Chanel sunglasses... need I say more?
5) Faux fur cassock hat. Have one in white from last winter and really want one in a brown shade.
6) Coach Therese boots. 3 1/2 inch heels for this 5'2" brunette and tassels. I also really need a pair of black boots and these seem like they'll get the job done. They are also currently on sale at coach.com.
7) Carven cable knit dress for holiday parties. Would look amazing with pearls and a nice winter coat.
8) New pair of Wolford tights. Super comfy.
9) Burberry London shearling coat. Just look at it... I have for the past 2 or so weeks. MAJOR LUST.
10) Calvin Klein snow boots for skiing this holiday vacation. My last pair got lost and I had to but a new cheap pair on holiday that just weren't as stylish as these seem to be.
                                                                                                                  -the brunette


In this Post:



  • Ted Baker Leather Gloves
  • $104 - asos.com



No comments:

Post a Comment