Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Everyday Makeup Routine

This is my current everyday makeup routine for the past 6 or so months. Enjoy!



Everyday Makeup Routine


This routine is simple and easy. I start out by moisturizing my dry skin and lips with simple Chapstick and Yes to Carrots moisturizer. I then swipe on some Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (I'm B30) and conceal any standout spots with my trusty Kat Von D tattoo concealer (which works like a dream at concealing). Next, I move to my eyes and fill in with Maybelline Master Shape Brow pencil in light brown and work Diorshow mascara in Chesnut (swear by it!) through my lashes. Lastly, I powder some Nars Orgasm blusher on my cheeks and add Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 54 Boy to my lips for a light and moisturizing finish. And voila!
                                                                                           -the brunette

In this Post:










  • Yes to Carrots beauty product
  • $26 - asos.com

  • Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil
  • $5.99 - target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment